Clemco Supa Blast Hose
Clemco Supa™ blast hose is standard equipment on all blast machine packages. Supa™ hose is lighter and more flexible than 2-braid or 4-ply blast hose of the same ID. It can be used with all common blast media. Supa™ hose achieves its lightness and flexibility from its slightly thinner outer casing. The inner tube is made from SBR rubber.
Description of Operation
Clemco Supa™ blast hose is fabricated to fit Clemco couplings and nozzle holders. The blast hose inner diameter (ID) should be 3 to 4 times the size of the nozzle orifice and the same size as the nozzle entry diameter. The hose ID should be the same size or larger than the machine piping.For applications where heavier 2-braid or 4-ply blast are used, a 10 to 15 foot length of Supa™ hose can be connected as the last section before the nozzle. This whip hose is easier for the operator to maneuver.
25 feet - Uncoupled
• Inner tube wall of SBR rubber treated with static-
• Reinforced outer casing of cloth and rubber-impregnated fiber
• Casing is pin-pricked to prevent formation of air pockets between
• More flexible than 2-braid or 4-ply blast hose
• Lighter weight and slightly smaller OD make it a better whip hose