Maxi-VI® (MS) Type VI
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Less aggressive than Multi-Blast® (MB) with similar cutting action.
- Very low dust and static levels.
- Sharp, granular edges produce quick cleaning action in less time, saving money.
- Causes no abrasion to blast cabinet, nozzles, windows or fixtures eliminating the need for frequently replacing costly parts.
- Media is non-toxic and produces no silicosis hazards contributing to a safer work environment.
- Leaves no residue deposits eliminating costly and time-consuming post-washing or other treatment of parts.
- Media is treated with anti-static solution which helps keep dust levels low, reduces static and keeps parts cleaner.
- Recommended for suction blast equipment or low pressure blasting applications.
- Deflashing electronic components.
- Stripping coatings from sensitive substrates.
- Stripping composite panels.
- Stripping fiberglass.